Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Oh, I Love to Multi-Task

I usually try to spend one night a week with my family ~ even if it is just watching TV ~ as often I am making jewellery of an evening.  So last night I sat on the couch with my youngest son and my husband to watch Packed to the Rafters.  During the adds I put together some bookmarks.  Some of these will be heading to Under The Oak in Ulverstone and the rest will go on my market stall.  Hmmm, wonder if I should put some onto my Made-it store or on Etsy?  Maybe?!

Anyway here are the pictures of the ones I made in front of the TV

Turtle ~ Lapis Lazuli; Heart ~ coral; Seastar ~ Turquoise; Fish ~ Chrysocolla


Coral

Unicorn ~ Yellow jade & Smoky Quartz; Dog ~ Carnelian; Fairy ~ Amethyst; Butterfly ~ Rose Quartz


Hope you like my latest creations

Stay safe and happy
Lee-Anne :)

No comments:

Post a Comment