Monday, February 27, 2012

How lucky can you be!

I must be one of the luckiest people ever!

BEACUSE
  1. I have a job I love ~ teaching children
  2. My family is wonderful and we care about each other and have lots of fun together (and I mean my extended family)
  3. My hobby ~ making jewellery ~ is not only a wonderful creative outlet but has meant that I have met so many gorgeous people at market and through social networking
  4. I think I live in one of the most beautiful places in the world!  I look at a stunning view every day! The weather is variable but rarely extremely hot or cold, maybe just an occasional day
  5. I don't want for anything!  There is enough food to eat and I love my home

These photos were all taken on the stunning West Coast of Tasmania


HOW LUCKY CAN ONE PERSON BE!


Stay safe and be happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment