Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Necklaces

I have been loving making necklaces lately.  I have been playing with my Sizzix Big Kick embossing machine and loving it.  It is so much fun to add a piece of plain metal to a folder turn a handle and see what comes out.  I have made lots of different designs and then been adding these pendants to necklaces using lots of techniques.

The combinations of metal, glass and gemstones I have particularly enjoyed working with.  have a look at some of the photos Keri http://www.facebook.com/KeriPennicottPhotography has taken of my necklaces.
Embossed bird, Indian foil glass beads, moonstone and carnelian

Stichtite in Serpentine and Amethyst

Embossed leaf, cream howlite and black crystals

Amethyst and Stichtite in serpentine chips

Flourite

Chrysocolla gemstones

No comments:

Post a Comment