Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Some Healing Properties of Moonstone and Aventurine

I love using gemstones in my jewellery designs.  The stones are lovely to look at and feel beautiful against my skin.  I think the added element for the use of gemstones is the healing and strengthening properties they contain.

My latest pieces are made almost entirely of Green Aventurine and Moonstone, with some Czech glass bugle beads to add balance.


*Moonstone
  • Soothes stress and anxiety
  • balances emotions
  • calms the emotions
  • cures headaches
*Aventurine
  • heals the heart by releasing emotional stress
  • allows reuniting of the healthy heart and soul
  • heals emotion pain, fear, negativity and imbalance
  • Calm a troubled spirit and brings about inner peace




* from Healing Jewelry: using gemstones for health & well-being Mickey Baskett 2007

1 comment:

  1. Really I enjoy your site with effective and useful information. It is included very nice post with a lot of our resources. Thanks for share. I enjoy this post.
    buy crystals online

    ReplyDelete