Saturday, December 1, 2012

To Do Lists

I am always making to do lists, which I seem to loose. The last few weeks I have started to use the notes app on my phone to make my list. Most people make the lst and cross things off as they are completed. My list just grows!!! For every job that gets crossed off I seem to add two, three or even four more it just seems never ending.

My to do list isn't one where I record all the housework or the running around for my family. It is purely the things that need to be done for my jewellery business, my teaching job and for organising the Snug Market each month. I don't even include the social networking activities that help keep both the Snug Market and my jewellery in front of people.

Is there something that I am missing? Am I making some error in the way I try to organise myself? Or am I simply lazy and that is why the list just keeps on growing? I don't have an answer and don't expect one, maybe one day life will stop being so busy and I will have time to complete everything on my to do list.

So looking forward to the day when my list actually gets smaller!

Oh well, time to get back to working on completing those jobs on my to do list.

Until next time (whenever that might be) take care and keep smiling! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment