Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dilemma...

Life has become so busy!  It is incredible. 

I thought as my children got older I would have a little more time but I am finding that I seem to have even less!  I seem to be soooo good at filling every minute of every day with things to do. I give up one thing only to take on soemthing else in its place. I think I am trying hard to spend more time at home but I usually end up filling that time with something, whether it is filled with craft, planning for my class at school, working on new jewellery, filling orders, organising the Snug Market or running the Facebook pages that I admin for. My latest thing  is exercise which I tend to become obsessive about, currently it is walking/running with my dog for about 5km every day and attending 5-6 Jazzercise classes each week.

So what I want to know is how anyone juggles what you want to do, what you would like to do, what you have to do and still maintain sanity...

The view at 6am while walking my dog

No comments:

Post a Comment