Sunday, September 18, 2011

Busy times!

Well after a busy, but fun two weeks it will be back to work tomorrow.  I am looking forward to seeing all the children in my class but I have loved having time at home to catch up on things and create and make as I wanted.  I have worked hard to make some cards, the pyramid types have been my favourites lately.  I have also finished the table numbers for my friends wedding in October.

My boys have been out and about.  My youngest spent a week with his uncle in Stawell in Victoria and my eldest has mates with their licences, so they have been out and about (mostly getting food I think from the golden arches).  So the house has been very quiet which meant lots of me time (and some of the empty nest syndrome ~ I think I could get used the quiet though).

I will get my camera out and take photos of the cards soon.  In the meantime here is a necklace and earring set I created using 'treasures from the sea' ~ red coral (recycled from a necklace found at a garage sale), sea sediment jasper and fresh water pearls.


No comments:

Post a Comment