Sunday, August 14, 2011

New Ideas

I had a lovely day at the Snug Community Market yesterday.  One of the things I love about this market are all the interesting people you meet.  The stall holders are always amazing and inspirational people and those who visit the market love to chat.

A little girl stopped at my stall yesterday with her mum.  Her mum looked at and bought two of my scarf pins to wear in a jacket as a clasp.  While she was deciding which ones she wanted the little girl was looking at some of the other things on the table.  She looked carefully at the wine glass charms I had and then asked her mum to buy her some.  When her mum asked what she wanted them for she said they were nice bracelets for her doll.  What a fabulous idea ~ a new range on the way of doll jewellery for little various dolls hmmm might even include some things for the Bratz and Barbie dolls as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment